Friday, September 26, 2008

I am officially stupid!

Typing with only my right hand is a bit of a feat. I was attempting to make grilled cheese sammiches for the hubby & I and in a just random, stupid event, I went to pick up the pan, not by the handle, but by the side. So, the sammiches were a loss since I ended up burning them (I cannot - for some reason - make proper grilled cheese in a pan without total blackened toast and barely oozy cheese) and I did what I normally do, if not putting my Hello Kitty sammich maker in action... I toasted the bread, threw some cheese on it, then microwaved for 20 seconds. Served with tomato soup, yum. Not as classy sounding as using a pan, but it works, and without injury!

I'm waiting to go and pick up my last paycheck from the Halloween store that I left a few weeks back. Probably going to be a sorry paycheck, since it should have like 2 or 3 days on it, but hey, it's much needed money! I've been trying to find a job in the meantime, but nothing really hires down here in this area. The hubby and I are trying to get this house on the market soon so we can move a little west of here, where supposedly there's more of a 'city' life, but who knows. 

It's been rainy all day and I love it. This is my type of weather. If I could find a place where I could wear capris and hoodies, I'd be happy with life! Okay, so maybe that wouldn't be so fashionable, but since when did I start caring? I'm all about comfort. Speaking of fashion though, the hubby bought me a Juicy necklace with a strawberry charm on it! It excites me! :D

No comments: