Sunday, September 28, 2008

I am a genius, part 2.

I apparently really enjoy fire, whether it be getting burnt, or nearly burning my house down! Last night, I was dying for a snack that consisted of blueberry toaster strudels, so I plopped them into the toaster. Well, I made tea earlier in the evening and the stove was still a little warm, so I waved the icing packet over the electrical thing that was previously in use and since I'm so smart, I dropped it onto the damn thing... and what you see in the photos are what happened. My houses ended up smelling like super burnt marshmallows and I just stood there, wondering WTF, then after the initial shock, I threw some water on it. 






So sexy, too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

okay, now I know we're more alike than I thought because this sounds like classic Drew. and ha ha, you two look freakin' cute with your little nose cringe. ;) That aside, GO SKINS! Time to kick some DullASS!! :)

wendy said...

omg girl..