Saturday, September 27, 2008

Girl needs inspiration. Please apply!

My room is such a bore and I hate it. Flipping through various home decor catalogs and seeing how beautifully furnished some of these rooms look makes me so jealous! Right now, my room consists of this shoddy desk, a mattress on the floor (that is now clawed up, thanks to Mr. Pumpkin, my cat), my baby's bassinet which we don't use too often, an inversion table, and a tv. Nothing too exciting. We had bought a queen sleigh bed from Big Lots, which was $300, so you'd think it'd be cool.. but I don't know what happened.. not sure if we somehow broke the bed doing whatever it is that we do (hardcore video gaming, I guess?!) but the frame itself split in half, so we chucked that thing pretty fast. The mattress cost us about $200 so you can imagine how comfortable that thing is. Once I get a new bed though, I'm dying to indulge in some better sheets. At the moment, we have nice ones, that are inexpensive, but they do their job with keeping us cozy and warm. I really would love to have a damask pattern, possibly in a cream or burgundy color, but the ones I've seen are a little expensive. I'm a bed-in-a-bag type girl and I like the cheap price tags that come with those.





I absolutely love this one and it's really not expensive. $70 at Brylane Home.

1 comment:

Tarts and Tattoos said...

That's alot of fucking (swearing a lot lately) pillows...skip those. Colour is great!