Saturday, September 20, 2008

Aah, fall is here!


Fall is officially here and nothing has me more excited! Nothing is better than lighting up a pumpkin spice candle and carving into a fresh pumpkin, then baking the seeds with garlic seasonings! Mm, mm! Autumn is definitely my most favorite time of year, with the close runner-up being winter, but in South Carolina, both of these seasons are quite dull. When I was living in Maryland, we had plenty of oak trees lined up throughout the streets and yards and it was so nice seeing the different shades of reds and oranges of the leaves. Down here though, all I see are half dead pine trees... not enticing whatsoever. BUT, the weather is changing and I LOVE IT! No more sticky summers and nasty pesky mosquitos - bye bye for another few months! 

I'm making myself hungry just thinking of all the yummy things I'll be baking up this season. Pumpkin and apples galore! I was thinking that I wanted to bake up some cinnamon apple chips sometime soon because it just sounds so tasty! NOMNOMNOM, I say!

No comments: